The election will follow the following process:
- The election will be run by an Election Management Group consisting of one member of the Trust board (who is not standing for re-election) and an independent scrutineer.
- James Young (Robins Trust) was chosen to organise the election as per a Board Meeting on Monday, July 16 2018. After consultation with Supporters Direct, Neil Le Milliere (Exeter City Supporters Trust) has agreed to be the independent scrutineer.
- Eligibility for the role of FED is set out in the Trust’s Fan Elected Director rules and any nominee must agree to be bound by those rules.
- The timetable for the election of the FED will be as follows:
- August 23, 2018: Notice of AFM and election circulated to all members.
- Midday, September 20, 2018: Deadline for receipt of nominations and candidate statements.
- In the week beginning September 22 an announcement will be made as to whether a ballot will be necessary. A ballot will be necessary if there is more than one valid nomination. If so, the following will happen:
- September 27, 2018: Candidate statements for all candidates seeking election will be published on the Trust website.
- October 4, 2018: voting forms and candidate statements and means for online voting, will be sent to Trust members.
- October 18, 2018: Election count and result announcement at the Robins Trust AGM.
Click HERE for a Fan Elected Director Nomination Form.
All forms, and corresponding confirmation messages from proposers must be sent to [email protected] by the relevant dates listed above.