CHELTENHAM TOWN SUPPORTERS SOCIETY LIMITED
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
TO BE HELD ON THURSDAY, APRIL 16 (7pm) at Whaddon Road
The meeting is called to agree the following three items:
- To approve the investment of the proceeds of the estate of Bryan Jacob (£222,015.88) in Cheltenham Town Football Club shares, in accordance to the rules of the society.
If vote on item one is approved, to then:
- To present and agree three formal proposals for how and when that money will be invested in Cheltenham Town Football Club.
- An immediate investment of £100,000 for full Board representation for three years, and a place on three sub committees to be agreed, and:
- An ongoing investment of £33,333 at the start of the subsequent seasons (August 2015, 2016, 2017), and:
- On receipt of the third payment, full Board membership confirmed indefinitely in return for a £5,000 annual investment, starting August 2018
- An immediate investment of £200,000 to secure permanent full Board membership and permanent membership of three committees to be agreed, and:
- An ongoing investment of £5k from 2018 in August, annually.
- An immediate investment of £50,000 to take the Trust to the original £100,000 threshold for board membership, and:
- To maintain prudent reserves in line with the rules of the society.
- Elections for the role of Fan Elected Director (FED) in accordance to the society’s rules.
- To approve nominations for the FED in accordance to the society’s rules.
- Presentations from the candidates for the FED.
- To hold an election for the post of the FED.
Anyone wishing to stand for the role of the FED should read the Trust’s rules on Fan Elected Director and submit a valid application to [email protected] no later than midday on Thursday, April 2 2015.
Candidates will then be confirmed by the Trust board and communication sent to all members detailing each candidate’s vision for the role. Candidates will be expected to present to the SGM on April 16.