Robins Trust membership is now cheaper than it has ever been.
At the Trust’s 2017 AGM, members voted to reduce subscription prices from £12 to just £5 per year.
The aim of the reduced prices is to attract more members and become more representative of the Cheltenham Town support than we have been before.
At the time of the 2017 AGM, the Trust had in excess of 300 active members. It is our aim to increase that number to 1,000, even more.
For your £5 membership you will get an introductory pack, including:
- A certificate confirming your £1 share in Cheltenham Town Supporters Society Ltd (new members only, renewing members already hold a non-transferable share in the Trust).
- Your Robins Trust membership card – automatically signing you up for membership rewards from our commercial partners and local businesses.
- A welcome letter from the Trust, detailing our aims and objectives and also explaining our new renewal process.
- Second-tier ticket priority for big Cup games.
- Discounted fan events all year around.
- A say in YOUR football club through the Fan Elected Director
Please select the membership level you require from the menu (above) or from one of the links below:
- 1 Year Adult Membership – £5.00
- 25 Year Adult Membership (10 x £10 monthly payment option) – £100.00
- 25 Year Adult Membership (1 x £100 payment option) – £100.00
We are currently updating our paper application form, but we will add it to the website shortly.
Robins Trust membership enables you to:
- Have a say in how the Trust is run: Each member has one share, so has equal voting rights.
- Stand for election to the Robins Trust board
- Stand for election to be the Fan Elected Director (after a year’s qualifying period on the Trust board)
- Make a difference to your football club.
Membership period and renewals
All memberships will now run from June 1 through to May 31 each year. Any members joining partway through any year will run until May 31.
This is to allow the volunteers on the Trust board more control over the renewals process. Something that we have failed with in the past.
The Trust board aims to make the renewal process easier than it has ever been.
All members will therefore receive communications from the Trust about how to renew their membership during April / May each year.
To do this, we need to ensure we have accurate and up-to-date contact details for all members.
If you have never received communications from the Trust board, please e-mail us at [email protected] or visit the Trust Surgery on a matchday in the main bar.