The Robins Trust 2014 AGM (Thursday 6th November at 19:00 at Whaddon Road) agenda is now available to view and download. The agenda is:
- Chairman’s statement
- To receive and approve the Trust accounts for the year ending 31/05/2014
- Election of board members in accordance with existing model rules.
- Changes to the rules of the Society: Adoption of new 2014 Model Rules as advised by Supporters Direct.
- Adoption of five separate policy documents detailing Trust board members roles and responsibilities (all available to download):
a) Robins Trust Election Rules
b) Robins Trust Elected Director Rules
c) Robins Trust Disciplinary Rules
d) Robins Trust Meeting Rules
e) Robins Trust Board Conduct Rules
- Robins Trust announcement
- Refreshment Break
- Open fans forum with Cheltenham Town chairman Paul Baker and
first-team manager Mark Yates
And a downloadable version can be found here: Robins Trust 2014 AGM Agenda